BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Management Level
SALARY RANGE: Base salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Taipei, Taiwan
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible fordriving the people agenda across Taiwan/HK/China by working closely with the Leadership team and Area COE.
Deliver high quality HR support to the business leaders and drive new simplified ways of working to deliver the business agenda, transform the organisation, energise employees while ensuring global BAT standards, practices, processes and systems are adhered to, delivering the best in terms of leadership, culture, talent and reward.
Reports to: Head of HR, Greater China Cluster
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Greater China Cluster
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Support Leadership Team in the Cluster to explore new future organization based on strategic direction and future opportunities for in-scope operating business units
- Surface opportunity and provide recommendations to drive culture and transformational changes in end markets, including mindset, ways of working, organizational designs
- Drive and contribute to change management and communications strategy and plan by collaborating with business managers and subject matter experts to land the transformation within organization
- Elaborate, deploy and localize Talent initiatives (e.g. Diversity and Inclusion, Performance management, Engagement etc.)
- Orchestrate and implement annual L&D agenda to upskill local workforce and to meet business needs with emerging new capabilities
- Design and reinvent L&D programs to enhance employee’s learning experience and embed a learning culture
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Be part of the game-changer in leading the HR Transformation
- Ambitious to be a driver of HR Strategies Planner in making BAT A Better Place to Work
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proven record with 10 years in HR with experience in Talent Management or Organization Design in an international organization
- Strong project management experience and prioritization skills; proven capabilities to contribute to wider HR strategy and priorities setting and implementation
- Track record of ability to think and act both strategically and operationally
- Demonstrates ability to learn quickly and is committed to self-development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and bring outside in thinking to drive transformation
- Analytics and insights experience, curate data-driven initiatives and decision making
- Curiosity and passion to explore innovative solutions
- Ability to collaborate and influence across a variety of partners (HRDs, HRBPs, General Managers, Business Leaders etc.)
- Experienced in HR Transformation and take lead in Change Management
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!