BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Professional
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
BAT is looking for a Production Engineer that will be responsible for the delivery of the projects within cross-functional departments to support manufacturing.
If you think that this job suits you and you can manage all the requirements, don’t hesitate any longer! This is your opportunity to start a great career in BAT and not only develop your career but also yourself!
We are looking for high calibre, ambitious and creative people who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process, we will structure your development around a clearly defined set of deliverables.
Reports to: Production Cell Managers
Reporting Level: Production Manager
Geographic Scope: Samsun
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
As a part of our production team, we expect our candidates to be responsible for carrying out multi-functional projects for improving the processes to support lean manufacturing.
Through delivery of the projects, we aim to meet our Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost, Delivery and Morale targets.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University graduate in Engineering Departments from a reputable university
- Leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Fluent in English
- Good level of MS Office Applications
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Eager to learn and develop himself/herself
- Strong Leadership, communication, and planning skills
- Ability to coordinate and negotiate with relevant stakeholders
- Teamwork with the ability to establish positive relations both internally and externally
- Well-developed project management and coordination capabilities
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!