BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Management Level
FUNCTION: Marketing – Integrated Planning
SALARY RANGE: Base salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Damansara City, KL
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of an integral role to drive the insights and planning agenda supporting the organization in developing growth strategies, company plan forecast and execution excellence.
The role is responsible for seeing opportunities and risks within and around the industry from macro to micro intelligence and analysis to drive informed and robust decision making. Play a key liaison between the head office hub and national sales team to deliver company objectives.
Reports to: Head of Integrated Planning
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Direct Reporting Business Unit
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Planning & Reporting for the Area (Malaysia and Singapore)
- Facilitate monthly business cycle meetings for Singapore (CMA, DRM)
- Support monthly business cycle meetings for Malaysia (DRM, TAM, SOP)
- Sales forecast and tracking for both MY & SG, collaborating with trade, supply chain and finance teams to ensure delivery of company objectives
- Inventory tracking, working closely with supply chain and finance teams to ensure efficient stock holding levels for each distribution point
- Liaison with external agencies for monthly industry exchange
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of monthly volume & share reporting working together with DBS (Digital Business Solutions) Pakistan team
- Insights & Planning
- Provide concrete insights from available datasets for strategy building for MYA business
- Analyze trade critical metric performance to identify gaps an opportunity in market
- Identify macro-economic / regulatory / external trends in market and analyze impact to business
- Sales Support
- Drive IMS target setting discussions with trade and marketing deployment team for MYA
- Work together with resource planning team to ensure agreed IMS sales targets are reflected accurately in system for efficient sales execution
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Individual who is data-oriented and precise on details
- Individual who has consistent record of good collaborator management
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experienced in marketing research, trade insights and consumer insights
- Ability to reliably influence and engage partners
- Ability to connects the dots based on data
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, knowledge of Power BI / SAP systems is a plus
- Strong desire to excel and grow within the organization
- Outspoken and able to articulate findings and datasets clearly
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent in communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability in translating the data and insights into an alternate business proposal for the collaborators
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!