BAT it’s a global company, leader in consumer goods.
We are in 180 countries and we have more than 53,000 employees around the world and we are evolving at a fast pace - like no other organization. We are BOLD, FAST, EMPOWERED, DIVERSE AND RESPONSIBLE.These are the principles that shape our daily routine and are the essence of our culture as we build the next chapter in our history.
Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Graduate
SALARY RANGE: ARS 250,308 + excellent benefits
LOCATION: Argentina – Available for full mobility (Availability to start your career in Buenos Aires)
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing - Trade Marketing & Distribution - Field.
Reports to: Key Accounts Manager
Geographic Scope: Argentina
Our Global Graduate Program is a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals!
The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT. Our Graduate Program helps you to develop outstanding skills - full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in.
It’s a real job from day one for recent graduates: you will have an individual mentor, attend our online Global BAT Academy, and enjoy extraordinary exposure with world-class training and the chance to reach your full potential.
You can be part of stretch projects that will challenge and excite you during structured rotations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Participate of a 12-months preparation program.
- Real responsibility in with real impact on our dynamic business.
- Participate in relevant business projects.
- Various development opportunities through a varied training program aimed at strengthening your leadership skills.
- Attend to the online Global Graduate Academy with the opportunity to meet senior leaders, work with trainees from all around the globe and build up your professional network.
- Development in a dynamic and multinational environment.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you an adventurous, resilient, and agile recent graduate who wish to fast track your career within a global organization?
- Are you driven, results-oriented, innovative, and passionate about challenges?
- Are you able to build good relationships with your peers?
- Do you have good stakeholder management?
- Are you oriented to fast thinking?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree (graduation between July 2019 - July 2022) in areas related.
- Previous commercial experience is desirable (sales/trade marketing).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Microsoft Office management: Advanced
- English level: Advanced/Fluent
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Energetic, resilient, agile, self-motivated, highly adaptable, and able to work independently.
- Nationally and internationally mobile.
- Intercultural proficiencies from international experience or personal background (desirable).
- This program develops your potential through world-class training – connecting you with graduates and senior colleagues from across the globe.
- At the end of the 12 months, you could be assigned to your first entry-level management role as a Junior Manager.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and certified by the Global Equality Standard
- BAT in Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for 20th consecutive year - and only tobacco company in World Index
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!