BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME IN OPERATIONS
We’re Looking For
A GLOBAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE INOPERATIONS
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Augustów, Poland
Role positioning and objectives
It's a 24-months, fast-track to management with unprecedented international exposure that's geared specifically for high-potential Individuals.
Begin an amazing career with a bright future! At BAT, we give you a great start to your career by placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a leading global company. As a Global Graduate Trainee, you will have the outstanding opportunity to rotate through various positions and lay the foundation for a successful and internationally oriented career in Operations.
What’s in it for you if you’ve got what it takes
- A bespoke development plan that prepares you for a managerial role after the programme
- Accountability from day one through projects with a real impact on our progressive business
- Important projects with big responsibility in Operations
- World-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world
- Learning from industry experts and interaction with BAT professionals
- Dynamic and multinational environment
We ask you have the following
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Production Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management or similar
- Recently graduated and/or up to 2 years of professional experience
- Passion for Operations and a general knowledge of its core functions
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong intercultural competencies from international experiences
- Self-motivation, willingness to take initiative and a drive to succeed
- National and/or international mobility
- Proficiency in Polish and English (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
It's tough. It's fast-paced and it'll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organization can offer a graduate experience like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!